Friday, January 30, 2009

Football legacy of the 2000's


In the Nfl, there is usually a team of the decade. In the 60's, it was the Packers. In the 70's, it was the Steelers, 80's the 49ers and so on. But who is the team of the 2000's? I am here to tell you that it is not the team most people expect it is.

Most people think that since the New England Patriots went to 4 Super bowls they deserve to be the team. But i say, that's not true. Yes, they have been to 4 Super bowls, but they were accused and found to be cheating. So how can they be the team seeing as we don't know if any of their Super bowl wins might be tainted? Nobody can say that the New York Giants are either because they have only been good for the last 2 years and have only made the Super Bowl once.

So who is the team of the 2000's? The answer is simple: The Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have only missed the playoffs 3 times in the 2000's. Also, they have always had one of the best defenses in the Nfl, and they have never been accused of Cheating, and I believe they haven't because Pittsburgh has one of the best owners in the Nfl in the Rooney family. So now we had into the 2010's. Who will be the best team in that decade? We will know in the years to come.

8 comments:

  1. I like the blog. I do not care about the NFL, so i do not know anything really. It is all over rated to me. U want to know who is the best? Parkview ya thats right Parkview High School. Have a nice day Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! You know a lot about football. That's Awesome. I think that you should totally be a sports writer when you get out of here. Amazing blog!!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its going to be a high school thing. I hurt my shoulder really bad so. But i might do club. Who knows yet, i guess we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I know. I cant believe it. Its kinda sad.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I think that you are right about the steeelers being the team of the 2000's and I think that the team of 2010 is going to be the my team ...lol...lol...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say that one team has truly earned the designation as team of the decade. Let's see if Pittsburgh can win it next year too. Then I'd have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i glad steelers won superbowl. they are great team and players. it will crazy if they keep win more superbowl. can't wait till next year for superbowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You!!!
    But i really dont have anything plan other then going to practice and maybe a dinner.

    ReplyDelete